Smart Pricing for Sporting Goods Retailers
Cut repricing time by 50%, streamline your workflow, and switch to more complex pricing rules and logic with Competera’s rule-based pricing.
Hit your goals with Competera
Offer optimal prices across the whole assortment faster than your competitors.
Reprice 50% faster and more frequently across any number of regions and currencies
Increase your market coverage by taking into account an unlimited number of competitors
Use the pricing logic based on any number of variables with interpretation at an SKU level
Use complex and transparent pricing rules faster
- Common or customizable transparent pricing rules available to different teams
- Coherent pricing across various sizes and colors with the help of the pricing decision-making tree
- More complex pricing rules and logic based on any type of data like competitive data from direct sellers or marketplaces, sales, cost data, etc
Want to know more? Click here to find out
Find out how Competera’s smart pricing rules help sporting goods retailers.
How rule-based pricing works
Based on the rules and constraints set by the retailer, Competera’s pricing platform generates decision-making trees suggesting the most optimal prices for every SKU while factoring in the prices of competitors.
By speeding up data integration, automating repricing, and customizing data export formats for seamless integration with external systems, sporting goods retailers can reduce repricing time by 50% for any number of SKUs.
- Historical sales data (min 2 years)
- Historical competitive data
- Any third-party data
- True competitors and KVIs identification for optimal price positioning
- Pricing logic built on any business constraints and variables
- Tailor-crafted pricing decision trees