- Sales transactions
- Assortment info
- Repricing activities
Choose the right repricing model to increase sales volumes or revenue.
To control the repricing outcomes, add multiple business rules - from maximum number of repriced products, groups of products locked for repricing to costs & MAP.
Apply price recommendations to reach your business targets.
Commercial Director, Foxtrot
Foxtrot, an omnichannel Eastern European consumer electronics retailer with $500 million in annual turnover, wanted to stop copying competitors’ pricing moves and maximize revenue without risking profit margins.
Competera helped Foxtrot to:
- Maximize revenue without losing profit margins
- Save time for negotiations with suppliers
- Switch from reactive to proactive pricing
Optimize prices while taking into account the profit margin of your entire product portfolio
- Loyal customers are focused on high-margin products
- The profitability of your product portfolio remains unchanged
Apply a differentiated approach to pricing. Run several repricing cycles with uneven price ranges to reach KPIs gradually
- Retain profitability for your entire product portfolio
- Maintain revenue
Do not change prices, or raise prices for part of your assortment to improve the price perception of chosen products
- Fast-moving products that consistently generate revenue