Competera Pricing & Packaging Journey
High-quality, timely product matches and data scraping covering any region, currency, or language in a single dashboard.
- Get data you need on time with low-effort integration
- Best product match and data delivery rate on the market
- Scalable infrastructure to fit actual monitoring needs
Coherent, fast and flexible pricing with defined workflows and a transparent cause & effect analysis of every price change.
- Tailored logic to harmonize pricing across all products and channels
- Reduce pricing efforts by at least 50% and eliminate human errors
- Set prices faster depending on external or internal triggers
Elasticity-based price setting driven by demand patterns, products cross-impact and more than 20 pricing and non-pricing factors
- Manage categories of products to hit business goals via portfolio pricing
- Generate extra margin from the long-tail assortment
- Run different pricing strategies to predict the impact of your decisions
Competera Pricing Platform
A unified workplace with an easy-to-use interface
Competera pricing fits your business
With Competera you gain more than just software. Competera pricing platform delivers a combination of proven pricing theories and best econometric practices bundled into the end-to-end solutions: pricing analytics, automation engine, price optimization strategies, platform integrations, algorithms library, category and portfolio management system, custom pricing design, and professional services.
Online Omnichannel Offline
10K transactions monthly
Begin your Competera Pricing Journey
We base our pricing and packaging philosophy on the value elaborated from the Competera Pricing Journey, tailored and adapted to meet the most critical challenges of your business. The final price is individual and depends on the number of SKU managed with our platform, the scale of deployment, and implemented pricing services.
Ad hoc repricing
Competitor-centric pricing triggered by any changes
Constant manual check
Based on rules and business constraints
Automated real-time repricing
Mix of rules & demand-based pricing
Manager as a strategist
Individual offers based on LTV
Balance between customer demand and business goals