Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive om the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
Competera is looking for an exceptional Product Owner, with a background in SaaS applications for the enterprise.
Our Product Owner will play a critical role in achieving our business goals and is the ultimate owner of the customer experience for both consumers and internal R&D team. Based on market knowledge, user research, technical facility and experience-based intuition, our PO identifies opportunities and products that deliver a world-class experiences and business results.
What you will work on:
- Own product roadmap by managing existing goals and identifying new opportunities based on trends and market demand
- Work closely with R&D, marketing and customer success teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity and tracking progress of in-flight projects:
- prioritizes user stories and feature requirements for Development and QA teams
- collaborates with UI/UX team to create best-in-class product user-experience
- collaborate with customer success team and technology partners to deeply understand customer needs
- Define and interpret metrics to understand adoption of product features
- Analyze user metrics, usability studies and competitive information to present product launch debrief
- Facilitate product demos and presentations for each release to internal stakeholders and teams to ensure that relevant groups throughout the company are fully trained on new features
- Conduct market research, consult with customers and collaborate with internal stakeholders to define requirements and spec new products and features.
What could help you be successful:
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience with SaaS applications for the enterprise
- Prior hands-on experience with most aspects of product life cycle management methodologies from concept to launch
- Proven experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience in writing technical documentation and user-stories
- Ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Strong listening, speaking and writing skills, since you’ll be conducting a lot of feedback as well as writing a lot of stories and passing them through the product development process
- Software engineering work experience is a strong plus
- At least some wire framing skills and familiarity with design tools would be helpful
Our unique challenges:
- Be comfortable in learning about new domains and solving problems in them
- Make the right decisions at the right time and identify failed ones quickly
- Pragmatically Agile attitude. Put delivering to our users on top of the buzzwords-compliance
- You will work with a sprint-based agile development team as a product owner as well as one-man teams to develop prototypes quickly
- You will be a part of cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also payed meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is on the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!