Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
We are looking for a passionate Python Developer to help us design, implement and launch large-scale web and asynchronous applications both for internal and external use. This individual will be solving a wide variety of challenges around gathering, structuring and analyzing data and developing internal tools.
What you will work on:
- Architect and develop robust high-volume production applications as well as develop prototypes quickly
- Develop microservices within Competera services ecosystem
- Develop discrete steps in data processing pipelines
What could help you be successful in applying vacancy:
- Experience in distributed computing, information retrieval, data mining, and machine learning
- API design and development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to create strong working relationship with cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience programming in Python as well as being passionate about writing high quality, maintainable code
- Development experience using Asyncio or Tornado
- Experience in database programming — Postgres
- Experience in working with NoSQL — Cassandra, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Ability to develop meaningful unit-tests
Our unique challenges:
- Be comfortable learning about new domains and solving problems in them
- Solve various data matching and record linkage problems
- Lot’s of QA automation systems in place to guarantee data and product quality
What is for you in Competera:
- You will work in a sprint-based agile development team, and will participate in the full cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, story definition, daily stand-ups, development, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems
- You will be a part of cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also payed meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is on the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!