Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for E-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world (Nikon, Dell, Canon, Citrus, Media Markt, OBI, Ozon.ru, MyToys, Allo).
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
- “Breakthrough of the Year” Ukrainian E-commerce awards 2017
We are looking for HR Manager/ People Partner to join Kiev team. If you are a proactive person being able to create and give people the bright impressions, create friendly and warm atmosphere for employees improving it day to day. If you are ready to work in People Department Team and to get new knowledge - join our company and you will be a part of great Competera Team.
- Full cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
- Onboarding & adaptation programs (newcomers meeting and greeting);
- Introduction of all internal processes for newcomers (HR practices, internal services, office's infrastructure, etc.).;
- Corporate events planning, coordinating and organizing (including team buildings);
- Taking part in other HR projects;
- Staff motivation and company atmosphere;
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing for planned growth.
- 1 year in HR Generalist, People Partner, IT Recruiter or similar solid background in recruitment;
- Experience in IT industry is a plus, but not a must;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Has experience in corporate culture building;
- Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player
- Great desire to work with people in Team;
- Ability to handle multitasking efficiently;
- High level of stress-resistance;
- Always thinking about “How to make it even better?”;
- English - Upper-intermediate.
What is for you in Competera:
- You will be a part of cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are fair and open to each other
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations, sick leaves and remote work
- Free tasty meals ( and Yes, we have cookies and candies :)
- New office in the center :)
If you are interested — please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
And please share with us one of your big goal in work experience that you’re proud about ;)