Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
We are looking for a passionate Junior Python Developer. This individual will be solving a wide variety of challenges around gathering, structuring and analyzing data and developing internal tools.
What could help you be successful in applying vacancy:
- Being passionate about writing high-quality, maintainable code
- Good verbal and written communication skills, able to create strong working relationship with cross-functional teams
- Minimum half a year of Python dev experience (freelance/company/univ)
- English above average (technical reading)
- Ability to work 30+ hours per week, flexible schedule
- Love startups and new technologies
- You’re a student or recent grad of IT/applied math major at NTUU KPI, KNU Shevchenko, KMA.
Our unique challenges:
- Be comfortable learning about new domains and solving problems in them
- Solve various data matching and record linkage problems
What is for you in Competera:
- You will work in a sprint-based agile development team, and will participate in the full cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, story definition, daily stand-ups, development, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems
- You will be a part of cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also paid meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is in the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!