Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for E-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world (Nikon, Dell, Canon, Citrus, Media Markt, OBI, Ozon.ru, MyToys, Allo).
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2017
We are currently looking for an inquisitive and well organized person to fulfill our position of Email Marketing Researcher with demonstrable strong researching skills and good writing English (upper-intermediate). You will be responsible for creating all processes from scratch and will work with Marketing Team and Sales Department to fill in our outbound pipeline.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email sends.
- Segment lists based on leads scoring system.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics.
- Proficient using different email systems and marketing automation technology.
- Excellent writer and communicator - both written and verbal.
What is for you in Competera:
- You will be a part of cross-functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are fair and open to each other
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations, sick leaves and remote work
- Free tasty meals ( and Yes, we have cookies and candies :)
- New office in the center :)
If you are interested — please send us your CVs (both English and Russian/Ukrainian samples) and cover letter in English.