Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive om the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
We are currently looking for hardworking and well organized person to fulfill our position of Data Delivery Manager.
As Data Delivery Manager, you will:
- Execute and continually improve the monitoring and evaluation of data, collected for the internal project “Work Bench”. You will use established systems and tools to facilitate the collection, monitoring and evaluation of relevant data for customers in order to measure project progress and impact to the project
- Monitor and manage data collectors, manage KPIs, write reports
- Continuously monitor quality of data collection, the flow of data from field to entry into the project database
- Coordinate the Project team of data collectors that includes:
- checking the results of test tasks
- resolving disputes
- answering questions
- Administrate and prioritize Project tasks
- Participate in correction and gathering the internal knowledge database
- Provide answers and advices on standard appeals on the basis of existing knowledge
- Participate in user testing of services and functionality
- Assist the Customer Success Department
You are our perfect candidate if:
- Excellent PC user (Excel (formulas), Internet)
- Advanced data processing and analytical skills
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative data collection, reporting techniques
- Understanding the concepts and demonstrate skills in monitoring and evaluation, project cycle, and participatory monitoring
- English language – minimum pre-intermediate
- Attention to detail, perseverance, ready for routine work
What is for you in Competera:
- We have gathered the professional and encouraged team
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also payed meals :)
- We can offer you good salary, paid vacations and sick leaves
- Our office is in the city center
- But, the team is on the first place :)
Apply for Competera team!